- Math Assignment 6.2 + Tier B on variation
- Tidy up my Math File (which will prove to be a BIG problem)
- History Assignment (totally sucky><)
- CULTURAL ICONS SIA!! (judging by the fact that my group is a "pair" rather than a "team"
- Chinese thingie
- SCIENCE SPA!!!! oh man.......
- Lit Circle thingie.....
- SMP survey thingie><
- ART.....seriously... do they think we are all AEP or wad......
- AMES....i haven even touched it yet....
I officially hate school!!!! seriously....wahhhhhhhh i hate math man......my only non A1 this term.... wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I am seriously VERY VERY depress......i like work so had to climb to the top then this stupid math pull me all the way down again...
Today was class breakfast.....Zoe and I baked C-H-O-C-O-C-H-I-P C-O-O-K-I-E-S yesterday.... haha it was fun=) i also introduced this show to Zoe which results in total addiction>< pretend="=" cookie=")">
after that it was practical....haha VERY VERY fun....we started mixing chemicals around and achieved like layers of colours.... haha
Fun fact of the day: If your hand comes in contact with huge amount of HCl....wash it off immediately and even if you do....you will itch for like 2 hours before it clears. Also, NaOH feels real soap and tast real bitter.....YUCKS!
lalala.....then i mixed a rainbow....Zoe's rainbow was like really really really very very nice!! then we just started like mixing it then abigail was like....just hope it doesnt explode or smt....haha....then i mixed smt like purple....red....yellow....blue....green.....then purple again.... but it is quite hard....cz most of the time the entire test tube just changes colour...lalala
after that it was recess....then Zoe and I went to the popular...i needed to get a new ruler for sze yuan cz i lost hers(i dun even remember borrowing it) then zoe was like "i need a new rubber band" we were almost out of the shop before I remembered that zoe desperately needs a NEW PEN!! haha....so funny i was like "Zoe! your pen!" haha......lalaala.
after that it was LA...which was totally sucky.... i shall not talk about it....
then it was math....which i switched off....note to self: DO BETTER IN MATH!
then chinese was total slackness....i love zhong lao shi.....haha.....lalalala
then it was CIP which was ok....i relised that Zoe is really talented in teaching><>
then it was Chinese Dance....which resulted in SERIOUS blurness...haha....i was like so blur....thank you liang hui and sheena and jingying for teaching me hu die even though i took like forever to remember><>
then now i am talking to Jay....haha....he just got back frm OBS....lalalala....homework awaits... AHH DENTIST TMR!! wahhh.......nights.....hope you are having a better day than me><
No comments:
Post a Comment